Cinema City has for many years held a strong position in the UK professional cinematography market, particularly in Super 16mm and more recently in 35mm. We are sole UK Agent for cinemas , also agents for Angenieux and Optar film lenses, Panamic booms, Ambient timecode equipment and cinemas.
The 49th Times bfi London Film Festival
The capital's most exciting and diverse film event runs from 19 October to 3 November, with more than twenty screenings and events each day. Tickets still available - book online now.
- Godzilla: the complete uncut Japanese original
- The first-ever UK release of the original Japanese Gojira, coinciding with the 60th anniversary of the first atomic bomb.
- Latest Movies, 3D Films, Bollywood, Movies for Juniors, Live sport and Opera Performances on our Digital Screens.
- A space has become available for a Member Governor, voted for by the bfi's members and subscribers. Read the candidate profiles.
- Two new distance learning courses
- Applications now open for Programming Cultural Cinema and Film Journalism courses.
- Moving Image Research Registry
Search our database of research projects on cinema, tv and other moving image media undertaken in UK universities and colleges.
Our factory trained technicians provide a full service back-up for all our products in addition to offering full servicing facilities for other manufacturers equipment used by Columbia Tristar our many customers worldwide. We are the only UK service facility authorised and equipped to carry out Aaton guarantee work and hold in stock a full range of spares.
- imax cinemas uk
- amc cinemas uk
- gloucester cinemas uk
- independent cinemas uk
- old cinemas uk
- southport cinemas uk
- cheltenham cinemas uk
- discovery films
- merlin cinemas uk
- cinemas in the uk
- uk cinemas
Our hire department has a range 16mm and 35mm cameras, together with a comprehensive range of prime and zoom lenses, heads, tripods, filters and most of the other "bits and pieces" needed by the modern film camera crew.